COVID-19 VIRUS NEWS
At Furnish 123 you are family. Through these extraordinary times we have implemented our emergency preparedness plan. To protect our customers and team members. We will be following the CDC guidelines on steps we can take to stay open.
In our showrooms we will be.
- Cleaning all high touch areas such as checkout areas, credit card machines, door handles, showroom areas, desktops, countertops, keyboards and telephones.
- Sanitizing restrooms with disinfectant and restocking with supplies including soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer daily.
- Wiping down all high touch areas before starting work and before delivering to customers.
- Advising our employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with fellow employees and customers.
- We are open for business, We will continue to evaluate conditions and CDC recomendations.
- If you are receiving delivery please postpone if you or a family member is sick, also clean your home and disinfect before delivery, our staff will be taking precautions to prevent spreading the virus and we will be monitoring all interactions.
- FOR OUR STAFF
- Encouraging our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Providing hand sanitizer and tissues in break-rooms, Delivery trucks, meeting areas and for office equipment.
- Asking our associates to stay home if they or someone in their household are sick.
- Strict travel policy for our employees is in place, and we have canceled meetings with large gatherings.
I personally am driven to serve our community and take care of you and our associates with your health as a top priority, Let's all do our part in this so we can get back to normal as soon as possible. Thank you for being a loyal family member.
President and CEO
Davenport Furniture Co L.L.C.